Smart lock for new door

I've recently moved into a new home and am looking to replace the front door with a smart lock, however it looks completely different to anything I have seen:

Does anyone know what type of lock this is and what the options are for a smart lock?



    It's called a "mortise lock" as it is mounted into the door. Lane Mortise Plus and it uses a Euro cylinder.

    If you want a smart lock, you are going to have to possibly look at getting a mortise type lock to replace it and possibly a locksmith to fit it, unless you are handy with tools.


    You can always just add a smart lock at another point of the door and leave this one in place without locking it if it's difficult to find a suitable smart lock.