While under my partner's house today tidying up a heap of stuff, I couldn't help but notice the mess of electrical wiring directly under her main fuse box.
I'm no professional when it comes to electrical wiring or what to expect from really old homes… I spend my work life doing data networking in businesses which must have up to standard electrical wiring.
So, putting this to the Ozb crowd! Is this something I should be worried about? A lot of it is just two wire, with no ground.. and a lot of it appears to be very exposed.
The main fuse box apprently isn't all that old.. I think it had to be updated before the last sparky would install the A/C or the Stove.. that was before my time here though. I'm a bit worried about plugging my $15K sound system into this, and my $5 computer. 🙄