I'm looking for a PC Build recommendation with a budget under $2000. I already own a graphics card (a 1080ti) so that won't be needed in the budget. However, I will most likely be upgrading the graphics card by the end of this year to something newer and high end so I would prefer the other components to be relatively complementary in performance to something like an RTX 3080.
This PC will be primarily used for gaming. The most intensive games I would like to be able to run would be Cyberpunk 2077 and Doom Eternal.
- For storage I would like a 1tb nvme SSD.
- For a case, I would prefer it to be in the mid size form factor.
- I would like 16gb of RAM as the minimum.
- For the CPU, at least a 6 core CPU from either AMD or Intel preferably.
- I don't really have any preferences for motherboard, PSU or type of CPU cooling.