Need your help.
Had Vodafone TV, really enjoyed it, wanted to buy another one for parents but apparently Vodafone doesn't make them anymore, so now need something similar.
Primary use will be:
- YouTube viewing, especially being able to select a video on Android phone/tablet and watch it on TV via the box, that was a nice feature on Vodafone TV
- USB port to attach external HDD / USB to watch videos (x265/mov) / photos from external drive
- remote control, that goes without saying
- (above 3 are a Must) -
- (below 2 are negotiable)
- under $100 preferably but can stretch the budget a bit
- Free to Air TV channels streaming, via normal coax antenna plugged in and passthrough to TV, just like with Vodafone TV
What would you recommend?