An excellent ladder. This style of ladder is apparently safer than extension or folding ladders due to the locking mechanism.
Lowest usual price is $308-$309. EOFY sale at Total tools, so $288 now. Bunnings has moved to pricematch (special order) so also at $288.
The comparable model from Gorilla is the MM15 (UP $295) (cheapest it gets is when Bunnings has the $50 trade-in for old ladders).
(Description from total tools website)
135kg Load weight capacity.
- Adjust height quickly with spring loaded ‘J’ locks
- Adjust angle positions easily with soft touch push knobs
- Industrial duty rated, designed for use on industrial work sites
- Wide flared bottom for firm support and stability
- Anti-slip feet for added safety and stability
Ideal for the tradesperson or serious DIY requiring the benefits of one of the most versatile ladders on the market.
Converts into four different configurations, a double sided step ladder, a single straight ladder, two individual trestles and a telescopic adjustable ladder.