Hey everyone, I'm a newbie to buying a new car so I have some questions. I'm looking to upgrade my Mazda 6 2016 to a Mazda 3 2021. The configuration I want is most likely a G25 Astina Hatch with the red leather interior, and I'd have to order and wait for it (maybe up to 4-6 months). I got a couple of questions:
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
- When do I sell my current car? I won't trade-in because I can make more by selling myself
- How much can you negotiate a brand new car at the Mazda dealer? I'd be going all out, for the G25 Astina and maybe even the $5k Kuroi package with the body kits and rims… I definitely would be negotiating and checking out a few dealers first.
- How easy/hard is the overall process?
- Hatch or Sedan? Typically I'm a sedan guy but that red interior has got me obsessed, haha
If you're able to answer any of my questions then thank you in advance :)