Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts.
- Planning to get triple 1440p 32"
- Currently use triple 1080p 27" (content but I know it can be better)
- I have a 2080Ti / 3700x / 16gb ram
- Used specifically for sim racing.
- Game is "Assetto Corsa Cometizione" … which is extremely badly optimised.
- A triple 2K using 3090 on high settings (low / medium / high / epic) yields roughly 90fps with a field of 50 cars
VS VX3276-2K 4ms 75hhz IPS $270
AOC Q32V3S/WS 4ms 75hz IPS $286
LG 32GK650F-B 5ms 144hz VA $407
Dell S3222DGM 1ms 165hz VA $423
Gigabyte G32QC 1ms 165hz VA $337
(Note: Prices are based on the lowest price I could find on Ozbargain)
1. I could go the 75hz as my GPU prob won't even hit that (but may have to upgrade in the future)
2. I could go the 144+ hz and wait for the prices of GPU to stabilize / 4000 series
3. Just continue using what I have as tech will change before I blink my eyes again
4. Are there any options that I may have missed?
What is everyone's thoughts ?