• out of stock

20% off LEGO: 21318 Ideas Tree House $223.20, 10264 Creator Expert Corner Garage $239.20 Delivered @ David Jones

150

DJ having a flat 20% off across all Lego. No exclusions so far. Some good sets are on good price -

31203 Art World Map seen first time on sale.
10264 Corner Garage going to retire end of 2021.
21318 Tree House no intro needed.
21325 Medieval Blacksmith another great Ideas set!

Related Stores

David Jones
David Jones

Comments

  •  

    Nice to get the new wave Star Wars sets that came out the other day at an instant discount incl. meditation chamber etc

    •  

      Was looking at those new Star Wars sets. Think there will be better discounts later? Doesn't look like any of these sets are on the scalper radar at the moment. Probably all too busy snapping up Xbox and PS5 still.

      •  

        Yes I think there will be better discounts on the new Star Wars sets. They'll be around for a couple years there's surely to be good discounts on D2C star wars during that time.

      •  

        Oh definitely will be cheaper in time. Last wave helmets for example, rrp $89 and now going for $55 on Amazon just as an example.

  •  

    Might want to add the discount treehouse is 223.20

  •  

    Garage is $239 after discount

  • +1 vote

    Was looking at the police station on the official Lego site, but got the corner garage instead. Thanks OP!

  •  

    I see the jacked the price of Hogwarts up before the sale.

    • +3 votes

      649 is msrp.

  •  

    How you sure that Corner Garage is retiring end of 2021?

    •  

      look up "lego sets retiring 2021" you'll find your answer.

      • +3 votes

        All speculation, they aren't official from Lego.

    • +1 vote

      OP is correct .
      Good 1 and I mean more than speculation lol .

      •  

        Can you provide a written guarantee for the retirement?

        • +1 vote

          Lol LEGO are capable of changing their mind but all reputable sources have it retiring . I can update if the factories start producing them again with a LEGO change of mind maybe 1-2 % chance of happening . But 98% chance is good for me :)

          •  

            @popsiee: So you have sources working at the factories and production for the Corner Garage has stopped as of currently?

            •  

              @lilkid28: It comes down to Lego retailers cannot order it hence production has ceased .

  •  

    The Guardians of the Galaxy ship is pretty good deal as well. Matches the last cheapest price Amazon had a few weeks back.

  •  

    After all the Art been at times 70% off you'd have to be a Mug to buy 20% off :)

  •  

    Pretty good that they included the Luigi lego, which came out the other day

  • +4 votes

    I’m never buying anything (especially LEGO) from the david jones online store ever again after having an expensive LEGO set arrive DESTROYED from being sent in a plastic satchel!

    • +1 vote

      I had that issue in the past they express posted me a new one and I returned my other to the store

    •  

      Must be the mood of your packer - my crocodile locomotive was put in a large box with heaps of that brown wrapping paper.
      No damage to the Lego box at all.

      •  

        Theirs must have come from a store. Yours came from the warehouse. Anything without 44PDJ as the prefix of the tracking number is store or partner-fufilled.

        Source: ex-DJs staff; been shopping online with them since 2013

    •  

      Amazon ( up to $60 , I can recall a Paris being sent that way )are sending a lot more like that nowadays and agree single sets from DJ often are sent in satchel . About 40% are damaged .

  •  

    Still don't feel good buying the Monroe art for $59 .
    Silly me .

  •  

    Anyone have the world map and can comment on how good (or not) it may be?

  •  

    Anyone else unable to add the garage to their cart as well?

    •  

      No buttons for me either, probably sold out.