Earn an extra 50% on the buy-back value for selected pre-loved office furniture.
How does it work?
Follow the steps below to obtain an estimate of your furniture’s Buy Back value. Then bring your assembled IKEA furniture, together with your estimate, to your preferred IKEA store.
An IKEA co-worker will assess the furniture in person, then give you the final agreed value as an IKEA refund card.
Your furniture will then be resold to a new home via our AS-IS department.
The promotion is available at:
IKEA Canberra, IKEA North Lakes, IKEA Logan, IKEA Perth.
To be eligible for our Furniture buy-back service, Products must:
- be structurally sound and safe
- be in resalable condition
- be of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose the products are or were advertised for
- owned by you and not carrying any hidden debts or security interests
- match our descriptions of the products and not be modified from their original state
- meet the promises we make or propose to make about performance, condition and quality of the products.