A decent video doorbell for the price, I've had the slim version (which has identical specs apart for the size) for about a year. I get around 2 months of use from a single charge, my doorbell is facing a relatively quiet street.
- Very quick notifications
- Relatively quick live view (much faster than Arlo and other wireless cameras I've used)
- Good AI human detection
- SD card based local storage, no subscription needed.
- My doorbell gets a fair bit of rain, but so far it has held up pretty well
- Works well with Amazon Alexa, I'm using an echo dot as a second chime.
- Battery life
- No end to end encryption, there have been security breaches in the past