Philips Vandalite TCW098 is a surface mounted fluorescent luminaire that, as it’s name implies, is a tough, dust and watertight product for situations where semi-outdoor exposure and vandalism can be a problem. The Vandalite has an IP65 rating, being totally dustproof and waterproof. Its robust construction makes it virtually vandal-proof. The body is injection moulded, glass filled nylon for long life and added strength.The reflector is of pressed prepainted steel with integral gear and rota-lock lampholders for 1xTL5 14W lamp, Length 600mm
• Glass filled nylon moulded housing for strength
• Dust- and water- protected,extreme impact resistance
• Optimum light distribution & performance
• Easy installation & maintenance
• Optional clear cover or opal polycarbonate diffuser secured by two stainless steel screws
• Modular white painted steel gear tray assemblies for easy installation
• Integral moulded seals provide IP65 weather protection
• Optional linear T5 electronic or compact PLL lamp version with magnetic switch start gear
• IK10 impact rating
• Housing has moulded end, side and rear conduit entries to be drilled as required
• 4000K Lamp included
• Philips Vandalite T5 IP65 with IK10 nylon body and polycarbonate lens, integral gear tray c/w 4000K lamp as per legend.
Adverse applications such as in schools, railway stations, industrial sites, car parks and public buildings.