- Current contract (Number T) on Telstra ending on 22/11. It's currently on a $69 plan. No longer want to keep this number.
- Planning on moving Belong number (Number B) onto a Telstra plan. Understand I need to port out first.
- Planning on getting a new iPhone 13 utilizing Telstra plus points to off-set cost.
- Telstra points requires the last payment to achieve the next offset target.
- Currently on $69/month plan, but low data usage.
- Understand some customers were offered $40/mth from the $55/mth plan.
A) Close to 22/11, keep calling Telstra customer service till I find one which offers $40/mth? Or will they price match a Vodafone + $40 mobile plan?
B) Port number B into some other provider, and once plan (A) is completed, move number B into Telstra.
- Once 22/11 has lapsed and final payment made, how do I link the new iPhone 12 to number B?
Thanks in advance.