After seeing comments on previous monitor deals months back about the F100A being a safer/more stable option over the F80 for the xiaomi curved widescreen monitors everyone's been getting, I held off and had a think about how badly I needed a monitor arm.
Recently I've been doing a fair bit of sit/stand with my desk, and gaming from a recliner dragged over to the desk, so figured it was probably a good time to get the mount to let me adjust to the various angles easier.
Did a little look around at prices for the F100A, and found it on Amazon for this price. Checked camelcamelcamel and previous F80 deals where it was a secondary deal, and seems to be the best price it's been so far!
From the Amazon description:
- Ultra-Wide Long Arm: with ultra wider and longer arm fits most monitors from 22''-35'' monitors with load capacity within 6.6~ 26.4 lbs (3-12KG).
- VESA-Complaint Patterns: 75x75mm or 100x100mm, while the whole VESA Plate of this product is 118*118mm for flat monitor.
- Supports Clamp or Grommet Hole Installation: C clamp works great on desk thicknesses within 3.54” (90mm), while Grommet mounting fits hole diameter from 0.39 to 1.97”(10-50mm), Integrated cable management conceals inside provide clean, neat and clutter-free
- Wide Range Adjustments: Built-in with ultra-precision gas-strut, Support: +85° to -30° screen tilt adjustment, 360° rotation for landscape or portrait mode; Upright lift 13.5" (345mm) and +90° to -90° degrees swivel
- USB Hub Pre-Installed: Built-in USB hubs in the base provide an easy way to charge your USB devices without using valuable desk space.