The ultimate burner phone, costing less than $100 and with dual SIM (standby) with a dedicated MicroSD Card slot. Perfect for your kid's first mobile phone, or just a spare device to slot your Boost SIMS you've been buying lately and claiming those extra Snackback vouchers.
Runs Android GO (13). But will not run Pokemon GO, apparently, probably because of the tiny 2GB RAM.
* 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
* 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
* Unisoc T606 (12 nm) (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A55)
* 2GB RAM
* 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm, PDAF Camera (rear)
* 5 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/5", 1.12µm (selfie)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable (10W wired charging)
Costs $129 at other Brick/mortar retailers (JB Hifi and Big W)