Death's Door has just been released on iOS and Android mobile devices, exclusively for Netflix subscribers.
Become a crow who reaps souls. It's a dead-end job, but when a thief steals your work, you set off on a sword-slashing quest to unearth death's secrets.
When your day (and night) job is reaping the souls of the dying, the office can start to feel a little dead — except in the very rare case where a soul is stolen. That's when things get interesting.
Play as a cute, soul-reaping crow in this fantasy RPG that brings talon-sharp combat to an epic quest for the titan-sized soul that got away. Hack and slash through mysterious magic doors, cutting down wild beasts and tyrannical bosses on the way through dungeons where death isn't working as it should. Which, by the way, is also a problem. Your problem.
- Discover an arsenal of magic weapons including swords, hammers, bows and spells and use them to help the crow take down a series of whimsically dangerous dungeon bosses.
- Customize your crow with upgrades that increase strength, dexterity, haste and magic to shape the most efficient lil' soul reaper around.
- Battle through colorful and quirky realms like the well-appointed Estate of the Urn Witch and the Frog King's swampy dungeon.
- Track down whoever stole the giant soul and uncover larger mysteries that shape the crows' world, their jobs and the nature of death itself.
- Meet a cast of weird and wonderful characters who might have intel on the soul thief. Or they have their own problems to worry about. Problems that only a tiny, soul-reaping crow can solve.
Users who wish to Block "Additions to Streaming Services" can do so by clicking on the Streaming Service Addition tag, then clicking the 3 dot menu, then clicking hide on new deals and/or front page. Ensure that on the home page, the new front page is selected for customisation to show. Video Instructions here or More info here.