- Tax Bonus for Working Australians of up to $950 paid to every eligible Australian worker earning $100,000 or less. This will support up to 8.7 million individuals.
- $950 Single Income Family Bonus to support 1.5 million families with one main income earner.
- $950 Farmers' Hardship Bonus paid to around 21,500 drought affected farmers and farm dependent small business owners receiving exceptional circumstances related income support.
- $950 per child Back to School Bonus to support 2.8 million children from low- and middle-income families.
- $950 Training and Learning Bonus paid to students and people outside of the workforce returning to study to help with the costs of education and training.
Click : http://www.pm.gov.au/media/Release/2009/media_release_0778.c... for more information
(Edited by scotty — moved to forums)