- Please choose the appropriate competition type.
- Include in the title:
- name of the company/store
- Exclude from the title:
- exclamation marks
- excessive uppercase letters
- Please fill in as much information as possible, including:
- closing date
- winner announcement date
- eligible locations
- number of prizes, total prize pool value
- entry methods
- entry requirements
- If you are a representative of the store, product or an organiser of the competition, please also tick the “I am associated with the competition” checkbox.
- Post the direct link in the URL field. If you have a referral link (e.g. a link that gets you more entries), please put this at the end of the description only. Users can also add their own referral links to the comments (once only).
- Do not post competitions that have not yet started - these will be removed. The only exception to this is 'in person events' that require notice, they can be posted in advance, but no longer than 24 hours from when the event starts.
- Do not post competitions for banned items - this includes gambling related competitions or raffles.
- Do not ask users to vote on your competition.
- Competitions for companies that solely collect data for the purposes of promoting and marketing of products or services offered by sponsors and clients will be removed.
Competitions Posting Guidelines
hamza23 on 27/07/2020 - 15:18