How to achieve the best experience from shopping at Aldi?
1. Come Prepared
- Make sure if you intend to use a trolley, bring a $2 coin or a token
- Bring your own bags, for the sake of the environmentalists.
- Didn't bring any bags? Use one of the boxes that are near Empty. Save 15-25c.
2. Shopping List
- There was a shopping list program on the Aldi website. For some reason, this was removed.
- There are a number of Apps available for Phones/Tablets, that you may find suitable.
3. The Checkout
- Remember, there are people behind you that want to unpack. Condense your groceries. Use the seperators, that are provided.
- If you have a large trolley of groceries, look at anyone behind you with a few items. Let them ahead, if there is room (and they have cash in their hand).
- Have your payment method ready. If you have a card with a chip, you can insert it & select cash out (if available). Save time.
- There is a surcharge on Credit Cards. ie Paywave etc
- Stand away if possible, so the next person can unpack their trolley.
- If there appears to be a long line starting behind you, suggest that the cashier 'buzz' another attendant.