Because OzBargain is powered by YOU. You have a hot bargain or cool scoop that you want to share? Post them on OzBargain!
- You'll gain lots of friends and instant popularity if your deal turns out to be good.
- As a “thank you” for that freebie you got because of OzBargain!
- You might win our Weekly Competition - note 17 July 2010 - the weekly competition's future is under review.
If you are a merchant, an online retailer, a service provider, etc, and have a great offer that you wish to tell the whole Australia, feel free to post them on OzBargain as well. However, do read our merchant FAQ first for more information on merchant postings.
All registered members of OzBargain can post deals.
As of 21 June 2009, new users have a 24 hour ban on submitting deals in an effort to reduce spams on OzBargain. If you have just registered, just have to wait a day.
If you are a new user, don't write “please be gentle, I'm a new user”. There will be a symbol under your bargain to indicate it is your first post.
Read the Deal Posting Guidelines before you start posting; the guidelines have been written to help your post do even better and to avoid some of the mistakes other new users have made
Users who have been placed in the Penalty Box, will not be able to submit deals until the penalty expires.
See OzBargain's Deal Posting Guidelines.
- You MUST log into OzBargain with your account username and password.
- Click on the Submit link at the top.
- Fill in all the fields, and click on “Submit” to submit that deal.
The fields on the deal submission form might not be that obvious for new contributors. Please see Deal Posting Guidelines for more explanation.