Get 10 of the Amazon Appstore’s Hit Apps for free from Amazon.com.au. Save $50, today and tomorrow only.
- mSecure - Password Manager and Secure Digital Wallet by mSeven Software LLC worth $10.50
- Monopoly by Electronic Arts Swiss SARL worth $5.49
- PrintHand Mobile Print Premium by PrintHand worth $14.02
- Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking & Fitness Tracker by runtastic GmbH worth $5.40
- Swype Keyboard by Nuance Communications, Inc. worth $5.58
- Sketchbook Pro by Autodesk Inc. worth $1.10
- Fruit Ninja: Puss In Boots by Halfbrick Studios Pty Ltd. worth $1.07
- Ski Safari: Adventure Time by Cartoon Network worth $1.10
- Worms 2: Armageddon by Team17 Digital Ltd worth $0.99
- Dr. Panda Airport by TribePlay worth $1.99
Kindle Fire owners can also download:
- Polaris Office by Infraware.Inc worth $13.85
- Worms 2: Armageddon (Kindle Tablet Edition) by Team17 Digital Ltd worth $0.99
How do I get the Amazon Appstore on my Android device? To download these apps free now, download the Amazon Appstore for Android: https://www.amazon.com.au/getstarted
Why isn’t the app free for me? If you have an existing Amazon.com account but cannot download the app for free, you may still be shopping the Amazon.com store.
How can I get the app for free if I have an Amazon.com account? To shop Amazon.com.au change your ‘1-Click address’ to your Australian address. Go into 'Manage my Kindle' and check that the ‘Country Settings’ show your ‘Current country’ as Australia. Just below that, it will state: ‘You are currently linked to shop on Amazon.com.au.’ If it says ‘You are currently linked to shop on Amazon.com’, then click the related link to select Amazon.com.au.
You do not need to create a new account and you can continue to shop for physical goods at Amazon.com. You can always change back to Amazon.com for digital products at any time.
Got a customer service question or need some help? Here's the link to our Help pages: http://www.amazon.com.au/help
If this doesn't answer your question, you can contact us via e-mail, phone or chat here: https://www.amazon.com.au/contactus