Save over $140 on 29 popular paid apps and games free on the Australian Amazon Appstore until Friday 1st August only.
• Sonic & Sega Allstars worth $2.11
• Carcassonne worth $5.40
Productivity and Utility Apps
• Bills Reminder worth $4.32
• CalenGoo worth $6.49
• Convertor Pro worth $1.09
• My Alarm Clock worth $2.23
• Instapaper worth $3.24
• Docs to Go Premium worth $11.06
• WiFi File Explorer PRO worth $1.07
• Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, 8th edition worth $37.99
• List Master Pro worth $2.16
• PDF Max – The PDF Expert for Android worth $8.51
• MathsApp Graphing Calculator worth $7.16
• Keep Track Pro worth $2.16
• Home Budget Manager worth $3.31
• Photo Editor + worth $1.07
• Fraction Calculator Plus worth $1.07
Health & Fitness Apps
• Daily Workouts worth $4.47
• White Noise worth $2.16
• Essential Anatomy 3 worth $25.46
• Food Diary and Calorie Tracker PRO worth $4.3
Music and Entertainment Apps
• Ultimate Guitar Tabs and Tools worth $8.65
• Little Piano (PRO) worth $6.46
• Drawing Pad worth $2.16
Cooking and Travel Apps
• Allrecipes Dinner Spinner Pro worth $3.24
• KAYAK Pro worth $1.07
• Weather Live worth $2.99
• Language Coach worth $9.99
Plus Kindle Fire customers can also download:
• FlightRadar24 Pro worth $3.24
How do I get the Amazon Appstore on my Android device? To download these apps free now, download the Amazon Appstore for Android: https://www.amazon.com.au/getappstorenow Make sure you select Amazon.com.au during login.
Why isn’t the app free for me? If you have an existing Amazon.com account but cannot download the app for free, you may still be shopping the Amazon.com store.
How can I get the app for free if I have an Amazon.com account? To shop Amazon.com.au change your ‘1-Click address’ to your Australian address. Go into 'Manage Your Content and Devices' on Amazon.com or 'Manage Your Kindle' on Amazon.com.au and check that the ‘Country Settings’ show your ‘Current country’ as Australia. Just below that, it will state: ‘You are currently linked to shop on Amazon.com.au.’ If it says ‘You are currently linked to shop on Amazon.com’, then click the related link to select Amazon.com.au.
You do not need to create a new account and you can continue to shop for physical goods at Amazon.com. You can always change back to Amazon.com for digital products at any time.
Got a customer service question or need some help? Here's the link to our Help pages: http://www.amazon.com.au/help
If this doesn't answer your question, you can contact us via e-mail, phone or chat here: https://www.amazon.com.au/contactus