I need a dual sim phone as a number for work and a number for personal.
I have a LG G2 now, so i have grown a custom to a nice large screen and great performance.
Not wanting to buy in the same bracket (G2 cost me $550) - I would love to spend no more than $250 (Cheap arent I).
Motorolla Moto G (5 inch new gen)
- Read mixed reviews about data performance on these units
- Apart from that, all seems good in this land
Asus Zenfone 5
- Great Reviews - looks solid
- Battery average performance
- Just harder to buy retail, so online only option
- Good reviews again
- Whopping big battery
- Online sales mostly
- Read some reviews about it lacking wifi … what the?
What is important to me is
- a Battery that lasts all day with use (my G2 lasts forever, its great) - Screen Size - 5 inch to 5.5 inch i like
- good Dual Sim Performance, i will be using WiFi Hot Spot alot - so still want voice to work on both sims incomming
- Able to route my calls through different sims based on different times or patterns
- A good Performer (i must say goodbye to my unreal G2 - single SIM - Ebay i am thinking)
Anyone have or used these phones and can give a thumbs up or down on these?