I personally used this method to grab the Gold edition (season pass and bonus gear) for The Division through the official Brazilian Uplay store and confirm it works and was playing it last night.
I understand most people who are interested probably already bought the game via other methods, but this was definatley the cheapest Gold Ed I could find and I wanted to confirm this worked before posting.
This will require the use of a VPN or equivalent service/application as well as generating fake details for the purposes of passing the Social Security No (SSN/CPF) checks that the Brazilian Uplay store requires. I've seen similar methods posted for other releases so thought it would be of use to others.
Steps as follows:
1. Download and install/activate a VPN application. I use Tunnelbear (www.tunnelbear.com) and it works fine and has browser extensions available to make it even easier to use.
2. Turn on the VPN and set to Brazil as your country, then visit http://shop.ubi.com/ - it should direct you to the Brazilian store (use browser translation to read it in English)
3. Add The Division Gold ed to your cart for BRL 159.99 (standard ed is BRL 129.99 so not really worthwhile for the difference you pay)
4. Proceed to checkout, log in with any appropriate Uplay account details (this will tie in with your actual Uplay local account and how the game will be delivered/downloaded)
5. When prompted to fill out your personal details and enter a SSN/CPF no, you will need to make use of a site like this: http://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/World/Brazil_address_gen...
6. Continue through the checkout process, proceed to pay via Paypal and finalise your purchase. I used my 28 Degrees card to avoid conversion fees.
I left the VPN on until after the Paypal process, I turned it off before Paypal checkout and it failed (as it reverts you back to the non-Brazil site).
You should then receive an email to your registered Uplay email address confirming your purchase (may need to translate it to English), and I received my key overnight in an email and automatically added to my Uplay account, but it may be quicker now that the game is actually released.
Hope this helps others score a great price on a great game!