20% off Ticketek and Ticketmaster gift cards - Optus perks customers only.
If you have an Optus internet or phone account and ever go to any concerts or sports games then this should help out.
More information here
- Maximum of 5 x cards may be purchased per Perks member during the promotional period.
- $50 and $100 denominations available.
- Discounted Gift Cards available only within the Optus Perks portal during the promotional
period. No other promotion is allowed unless prior approval is obtained from Ticketmaster.
- All Gift Cards purchased through Optus Perks will be governed by Ticketmaster standard Gift
Card Terms and Conditions, which can be found here:
- All Gift cards will be valid for 12 months from the time of sale, at which time any unused value
will be forfeited.
- Ticketmaster reserves the right to cancel any gift cards purchased which contravenes these
Terms and Conditions.
- Gift Cards can take up to 3 days to be sent via email.
- Offer strictly subject to availability.
- The promotional period commences on 10 May 2016 at 09:00 AEST and will conclude on 15 May 2016 at 17:00
- The Offer (“Offer”) is for 20% off $50 and $100 Ticketek Gift Vouchers only, and does not include any other event
gift vouchers. The 20% discount is not inclusive of any credit card fees, it is off the base price of the voucher
- A maximum of 2 Ticketek Gift Vouchers may be purchased during this promotional period, up to a maximum
value of $200 per customer, email address or credit card.
- The Offer is available online only through the following link http://optusperks.ticketek.com.au/OPTUSGV and
cannot be purchased at Ticketek Agencies, Westfield Agencies or through the Ticketek Call Centre
- Once you have purchased your gift voucher, within 1-3 business days you will receive an email containing your
unique voucher code and activation link. This will be separate to your confirmation email. Important: you will
need to click the link to activate your code before you can use it against a purchase.
- Ticketek Gift Vouchers can be redeemed for tickets to participating events* on sale through ticketek.com.au, the
Ticketek Call Centre, Ticketek Agencies and participating Westfield Concierge Desks. Ticketek does not have retail
outlets in the Northern Territory.
- Ticketek Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for tickets to events where it is a condition that a specific credit or
debit card is required to complete the transaction.
- Credit card fees will apply at the time a Ticketek Gift Voucher is purchased. Standard GST, service/delivery and
credit card fees will apply when a Ticketek Gift Voucher is redeemed.
- Ticketek Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within that
- Ticketek will not refund Ticketek Gift Vouchers unless required by law.
- Ticketek Gift Vouchers are partially redeemable. If the cost of the ticket purchase exceeds the redeemable value
of a Ticketek Gift Voucher, the voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the purchase price of
the ticket and the value of the particular Ticketek Gift voucher. The full value of any unused credit remaining on a
Ticketek Gift Voucher must be redeemed before alternative payment methods will be accepted in respect of the
outstanding balance of the transaction.
- Multiple Ticketek Gift Vouchers may be used to redeem tickets in a single transaction. A limit of $1,000 worth of
Gift Vouchers can be redeemed per transaction.
- If the purchase price of an event ticket is less than the value of a Ticketek Gift Voucher used for redemption, the
residual credit balance of the Ticketek Gift Voucher will remain on the particular voucher and may be redeemed
in the future in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Ticketek Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- Ticketek Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further Ticketek Gift Vouchers.
- Ticketek Gift Vouchers are not reloadable. When the value of a Ticketek Gift Voucher is redeemed, the particular
voucher cannot be reloaded.
- Ticketek may cancel a Ticketek Gift Voucher, refuse redemption or cancel tickets redeemed using a Ticketek Gift
Voucher if it suspects that a Ticketek Gift Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal
manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Ticketek Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for events that don't have tickets on sale through Ticketek, such as Cirque du