So for those waiting for it to pop up, here it is.
Looks like Telstra had a promotion allowing people to receive free tickets to the Good Food and Wine Show in Perth. I tried using this code for Sydney and Brisbane with no success unfortunately. But perhaps it will become usable closer to their event dates.
- Go to the link - http://goodfoodshow.com.au/perth/whats-on/overview/
- Click "Buy Tickets"
- Select your date and time - Get Tickets
- Select number of tickets - Get tickets
- Proceed, and enter the voucher code.
I tested this for adults, and could purchase a seemingly unlimited amount.
(Children tickets themselves are not free, but the "Family Bundle" is free - thanks to GordonR)
Enjoy! And see you all there :)
Your good food and wine adventure begins with the following exclusive benefits:
- Avoid the queue with express entry to the show. Simply flash your Citi credit / debit card to join the queue.
- Free wine tasting glass to the first 500 customers who present their Citi credit / debit card and photo ID at the Information Point each day.
- Reserved seating in the Good Food Theatre with priority queuing. Flash your Citi credit / debit card before joining the priority queue. There are only 20 reserved seats available for each session so make sure you arrive early to secure your seat.
- Complimentary Maggie Beer soup or ice-cream. Present your Citi credit / debit card at the Information Point to collect your token to redeem at Maggie’s Table.
- Priority queuing at the book signing stand for your chance to meet Gary Mehigan on Friday 8 July at 12pm, Saturday 9 July at 3.30pm and Sunday 10 July at 12pm and 4.45pm. Flash your Citi credit / debit card to join the queue.