I noticed that if ordering through the KFC Xpress app you can change the sides to whatever you want without charge (so naturally I looked at the highest RRP side to add). This turned out to be the 'shaker salad' @$4.95 a piece - I take it home and use it in wraps and stuff with (normal) chicken over the next couple of days.
I know a lot of people won't get too excited about 'cheap salad' but I really do think it's pretty good and it's really huge. Ingredients: lettuce, diced tomatoes, grated carrots, sweet corn salsa and creamy aioli (you can ask for it without the sauce).
Here is the order:
- Under 'colonel's table' find the 'burger combo deluxe'
- You can modify the sauces of the burger for free or add other things for a charge
- Modify the chips and gravy both to the salads
- Modify the drink to whatever you want, I choose OJ(normally they charge a $1 surcharge in the store but no on the app)
- Add one or more of the $1 small chips available through the app
Double Combo - $11.95
2x burgers (can change to twisters or any other burger)
(+ optional 2x $1 chips)
Double Tender box - $8.95-9.45
1x tender burger,
1x chicken piece (or change to wicked wings for $0.50)
- Also, you can use the receipt to fill in the survey and get a free chips and drink with your next order