I'm throwing a 21st party!
I seem to be all good with it, but as usual - coming here for advice in case there's anything I missed.
Here are the deets:
- about 180 people
- function centre by the beach
- 3 course meal
- Booked a Dj Photographer Videographer
- Not interested in photobooth
- Entertainment including live dancing, comedy and skits etc all booked and arranged
- Cake sorted
- Polaroid photographer also hired for 50 shots
It's a suit and tie event, but not overly fancy.
Any ideas/decor concepts/things I wish I had known/done etc. that you want to share? Any ideas on any centrpieces/table pieces or decorations I should use. Perhaps photo ideas or something?
Sincerely, excited almost 21 year old.