Size US Womens 6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10,11.
What better way to celebrate the 20 year history of the Asics Gel Nimbus 20 women’s running shoes than by taking them for a spin?
This go-to shoe for a neutral running style is flexible and supportive with the gradient mesh and 3D Print in the upper. It features a roomy toe area so your toes are free to wiggle and splay naturally.
You get a personalised ride with the fluid skin upper adapting to the needs of your unique feet, while strategic overlays boost the support and hug your feet seamlessly.
The FlyteFoam midsole technology features organic fibres that spring back into shape for responsive cushioning whether you’re jogging to the cafe for a coffee fix, sprinting to the train or shaving seconds off your personal best.
- Designed to meet the daily training needs of neutral runners
- Reflective material allows you to shine through your workout, improving your visibility in low light conditions
- Flexible and supportive upper featuring new 3D print and gradient mesh
- Roomy toe area so you never feel squashed or restricted
- Fluid skin upper customises your ride with a sock-like fit and adaptability to meet the needs of your feet
- Glide over the pavement with FlyteFoam and SpEVA foam in the midsole for cushioned comfort, at no sacrifice to the lightweight design
- Gender specific cushioning, with the midsole of the women’s model featuring a lower-density top layer to give you an edge
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel protects exercising feet from shock and creates smooth transitions
- External Heel Clutching system enhances heel fit and increases support
- Guidance Trusstic system technology improves structural integrity and works in unison with Guidance Line midsole technology with vertical flex grooves to boost the efficiency of your stride
- I.G.S technology amplifies natural motion using linked componentry - because you're built to run
- Solyte 45 lasting with a soft platform feel to zoom ahead of the pack in comfort
- AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) for durability to tackle longer runs