This phone from Nubia packs quite a lot of punch for the price. It features a 5.5" Gorilla Glass display with the powerful Snapdragon 653 CPU, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. Other features include NFC, dual 13MP rear cameras, Quick Charge 3.0, fingerprint unlock and a metal unibody.
Nubia are a former subsidiary of ZTE as of 2017.
- Apply the coupon UVBUOYGS to get it for $165.99 US (~$226.45 AU)
Australia Direct Line express shipping is temporarily $0.23 US. AU$ based on current Mastercard rate.
- 5.5" 1920x1080p FHD Display / Gorilla Glass
- Android 7.1 / Nubia UI 5.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Octa-Core CPU
- Qualcomm Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage
- 13.0MP Dual Rear Camera (Sony IMX258) / 16.0MP Front Camera (Samsung)
- 3200mAh Battery (Supports Quick Charge 3.0)
- Dual Nano SIM / NFC / Type-C / Fingerprint Reader w/ Wet Finger Recognition
- Dual Band WiFi / Bluetooth 4.2 / GPS
- 3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8; TD-SCDMA B34/B39
- 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8, TDD-LTE B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- Metal Body / Black & Gold Colour Scheme
- 152.75 x 72.55 x 7.6mm / 168g