expired Milan Return from Perth $907, Melbourne $924, Brisbane $946 & Sydney $940 via Thai Airways
Last edited 03/08/2018 - 02:00 by 2 other users
Airline: Thai Airways
Valid Departure Dates: 1 August to 30 November 2018 and 17 January to 31 May 2019
Deal Expiry: Till 24 September 2018
Why Book This Flight:
- One Stop flights via Bangkok from all Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Perth.
- Flights between Sydney and Bangkok is operated by B747-400 aircraft, between Brisbane and Bangkok operated by B787-900 aircraft and between Melbourne and Bangkok are operated by A350-900 aircraft. Flights between Bangkok and Milan/Rome are operated by the A350-900.
- Seat pitch on the Thai Airways B747-400 is 34 inches and a seat width of 17 inches. Seat pitch on the B787-900 is 32 inches and a seat width of 17 inches, while the A350-900 seat pitch is the same but the seat width is wider at 18 inches.
Checked-in baggage allowance is 20 kg each.
- Stopovers in Bangkok allowed on this fare at $70 more.
- Thai Airways was recently awarded the best Economy class by Skytrax for 2018.
Royal Orchid Plus (Star Alliance).
When flying with Thai Airways, this fare books itself in “W” class and accrues 25% of the mileage flown.
For more cheap deals visit www.flightfinderau.com and feel free to drop me a line if you are looking for cheap flights or just need advice.