expired Amazon Australia 11% Cashback (Was 8%) @ Cashrewards
Last edited 13/11/2018 - 17:15 by 1 other user
Just noticed Cashrewards have matched ShopBack's 11%
Also as mentioned by danielh this goes nicely with the current Amex Offer Spend $100 get $15 back
• Items added to your shopping cart before clicking from Cashrewards will not earn Cashback and will not be eligible for Cashback claims.
• You must return and click through from Cashrewards to Amazon Australia every time you make a new transaction/purchase.
• Purchases made via the Amazon App are not eligible for Cashback.
• Gift Cards, Vouchers, Charity, Non-Profit items, and Amazon Prime memberships are not eligible for Cashback.
• Use of coupon codes not listed on Cashrewards will void eligibility for Cashback.
• If multiple items are purchased in a single transaction, they will report into your Cashrewards account on a per item basis on their individual shipping dates.
• Orders will be tracked & processed automatically into your Cashrewards account as pending within 4 days of purchase.
• Cashback will be paid on eligible purchases, excluding shipping/delivery, taxes and GST.
• Pre-orders are eligible for Cashback at the current advertised rate provided the item is scheduled to be shipped within 60 days of purchase.