expired FREE (and cheap) Parking on Anzac Day @ Secure Parking *Conditions Apply
ANZAC Day Parking Information
Five car parks will be offering free parking on ANZAC Day to all customers. This offer will be available from 3am through to 3pm on Friday 25 April 2008.
- Mincom Central - 192 Ann Street
- Wintergarden - Elizabeth Street
- Post Office Square - Adelaide Street
- Suncorp - Turbot Street
- Riverside Centre - 123 Eagle Street
Please note: Mincom Central, Wintergarden and Post Office Square will be in lockdown due to road closures from 8am to 1pm.
Free parking will be made available at 383 Kent St for those attending the ANZAC dawn service. Free parking will be accessible between 3:30am and 8:30am.
The following flat rates apply thereafter:
- Wynyard Lane - $10 Flat Rate
- 135 King St - $10 Flat Rate
- World Square - $18 Flat Rate
- 383 Kent St - $20 Flat Rate after 8:30am
Complimentary free parking will be offered to Veterans and parade participants at four car parks in Melbourne. A total of 2000 bays will be made available at:
- Parkade - 34-60 Little Collins St (Access from Little Collins St and Bourke St)
- Southern Cross - 121 Exhibition St (Access from Bourke St)
- 376 Flinders St (Access from Flinders St and Market St)
- 474 Flinders St (Access from Flinders St)
Car parks will operate between 7am and 3pm
A special ANZAC Day $5 Flat Rate will be available at The Terrace 124 -126 Hindley St.
Print your Club Secure coupon and present to the car park attendant to receive this rate.