Very similar to the poll that was done in 2018, however this particular one should gauge True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earphones/earbuds as opposed to semi Wireless earphones (with still some cables in it).
Some that I think particularly important and to be considered on purchasing one are:
- What type of Bluetooth is it? The generalisation is the higher it is the better coverage you'll get.
- When earbuds are fully charged, how long do you get when playing songs continuously? How long when doing calls?
- How's the sound quality when playing music, video and phone calls? How's the noise cancellation?
- Is there any latency/delay?
- How good the microphone is? Mic is on 1 side or both sides?
- Is it water-resistant or water-proof?
- Does it come with charging box and what's the charging capacity? Is it an open box or with cover?
- How well those earbuds/earphones fit and snug?
- What are the touch controls on the airbuds? Are they useful? over-sensitive perhaps?
I've narrowed the poll selections down to what I've found so far and what seems to be favoured in ozbargain. By all means, if you think there's a better option, feel free to add them up.
**PS: will need admins to help out with adding poll options **
So here come the poll question:
* What is the best budget True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earphones (under $50) for the money in 2019?
You are allowed to change your vote.