My Huawei Honor 9N Phone Is no longer able to make or receive call with Belong network
Last edited 23/02/2019 - 12:14 by 1 other user
Facing a peculiar problem with my Honor 9N mobile phone which I bought overseas. I can no longer make or receive call from last Thursday, 14th February with my Honor 9N mobile phone. However, the incoming/outgoing SMS and 4G data are working perfect.
- I am using Belong mobile connection
- I stay at Hornsby, NSW
- I cannot make or receive call using the mobile, but SMS and 4G data are working fine.
- When I put the same SIM card in another device, I can make or receive calls. That means, probably the SIM does not have any problem.
- I have done all sorts of tricks with the impacted mobile, e.g. reset network setting, factory reset phone, rebooting etc.
- I am suspecting there was a change in transmission band from Belong from 14th February.
- I have contacted both Belong (mobile operator) and Honor (device manufacturer), but it didn't help.
Request any help on this matter.