[PC] Steam - L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files - $14.85 AUD - Green Man Gaming
Last edited 24/04/2019 - 18:10 by 1 other user
This is a VR conversion of the game L.A. Noire which from what I read on other forums is pretty awesome.
It requires a room scale setup for your VR, presumably because you have to walk around crime scenes. I do not have VR so unfortunately I cannot verify it.
Note that if you are a VIP member the price is about $1 AUD ($0.75 US) cheaper.
From the website:
A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles, now in stunning virtual reality.
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Filesplaces you directly in the shoes of Detective Cole Phelps as you solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real cases from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
Featuring seven cases rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Filesadds new layers of immersion and realism to Rockstar Games’ atmospheric crime thriller as you solve select cases from the blockbuster original game, spanning mysteries from the Detective desks of Traffic, Arson, Homicide, and more.
- Search for clues by grabbing, inspecting and manipulating objects
- Get behind the wheel and drive to your next crime scene
- Engage in chases, fistfights and shootouts as you track down suspects
- Build your case by making notes or drawing freehand in your detective’s notebook
- Interrogate witnesses and use your wits to separate truth from lies in a city where everyone has something to hide