Bonus 10,000 Rewards Points (Takes $20 off Future Booking) for Bookings Between 23-May - 23 June @ The Fork (Formerly Dimmi)
Got an email from The Fork with another round of Bonus points to celebrate their launch of their Insider program. According to the terms, you can get the bonus points for any booking, not just for the Insider restaurants. Remember to enter the code at the time of booking.
I don't see anything in the terms about not applying to restaurants that are running special offers, so check them out here.
- Users who receive the Email Communication must book and dine directly on TheFork between Thursday 23rd May 2019 – Sunday 23rd June 2019 to be eligible for reward points.
- Users must make a valid restaurant booking on www.thefork.com.au or the iPhone/Android app with the promotional code INSIDER10 entered into the promotional code field at the time of booking in order to receive 10,000 TheFork Rewards Points.
- Restaurant bookings DO NOT have to be at an INSIDER restaurant to be eligible for this promotion.
- Please note that this bonus offer gives you 10,000 points and you will also be awarded the standard number of points you receive in a regular booking.
- Points will be credited after the promotion has ended and within 30 days.
- If the booking is cancelled or no-showed, the bonus points offer does not apply.
- Please note that each user can only use the promo code once and that it is not transferable.
- Please note that you will not receive 10,000 TheFork Rewards Points for making a review.
- If you do not use the promotional code during your booking, we cannot credit the points to you post-booking.
- TheFork reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time. Please note that this offer is only applicable on bookings.
- Ensure you have the promo code 'INSIDER10' entered in the appropriate field when you complete your booking. You will find the field listed under the Optional Details section.