Apartment Water Valve (Common but Service 1 Flat Only) Makes Noise - Who Pay
Last edited 06/06/2019 - 17:41
- Water Supply Valve (on common property but service my flat only) makes noise
- People above complain
- Plumper advise the valve is functional and just put up with the noise
- Owners Corp. have the valve replaced
- Owners Corp. sent me the whole bill, I disagree.
Regulations: Section 49 & 129, Owner Corporation Act 2006
* My interpretation: regardless private or common, who benefits from the works pay for repair and maintenance
Contacted Consumer Affairs, told to make a formal complaint and get a lawyer.
What everybody think? Who should pay?
22. Those who made the complaint
133. The whole building