Ocker » user profile
|Last Seen||1 hour 50 min|
We use PayPal for foreign currency payments as a matter of course. Our 28 degree card is linked to the PayPal account and when it comes...
Starting point is to make a paper template of the existing holes in the wall and try to find a bracket that will attach into those holes....
Don't waste your time going through PayPal, simply open an SNAD dispute with eBay and let them do all of the work. Won't cost you a cent if...
Lash out a hundred bucks and get a locksmith to make a home visit - probably work out cheaper in the long run
And the scalpers are prolific on eBay making multiple sales at highly inflated prices. Really don't understand why so many people get...
Ocker commented on Is eBays New Requirement to Ditch PayPal and Use Their Internal Payment Method Legal?
It's eBay's sandpit and if you want to play in it then they set the rules. Suffice to say they would have all legal angles well covered
Not local but you cannot beat the price for muddies https://www.mudcrabsdirect.com.au/
Ocker commented on Spent $4,000 on a Fridge Today Without Checking Reviews. 2/5 Rating on Product Review. WWYD?
It's predecessor, Fisher & Paykel RF605QDUVX1, ranked very well on the Choice reviews
Check out Tango
All depends who owns the source code of your present website
Ocker commented on Which Trade or Expert to Look/Search for Regarding Leak in Ceiling and Water Pooling under House?
Pretty easy to do your own preliminary checking. Get up on a ladder and check the gutters and also stick a hose into the downpipe to see if...
Bit late to ask the question now!
Ocker replied to Gonltruck on Coles ½ Price: Golden Wok Grandma’s Gyozas 800g $9.25, Four ‘N Twenty Meat Free Sausage Roll 160g $1.75 +More
Not quite true - food standard requirements are for pies to be at least 25% meat. What the other 75% is could be horrible!
Ocker commented on Coles ½ Price: Golden Wok Grandma’s Gyozas 800g $9.25, Four ‘N Twenty Meat Free Sausage Roll 160g $1.75 +More
The thought of Four ‘N Twenty being Meat Free is sacrilege
Fly MEL-OOL early June for $114 return and then pay $650 to rent a car for a week.
Ocker commented on Free Shipping on Almost Everything in Stock @ Kogan
They have got to clear their surplus stock urgently