Entitled customers - How far is too far?
Last edited 12/06/2019 - 13:17 by 1 other user
So we've seen a gazillion posts of customers complaining about businesses.
How about something a bit different?
- 54yo traveller flew with Emirates, constantly asking for water during flight.
- Glass ofwater provided with meal an hour into flight.
- Water fountain also available for all passengers but she claimed she "did not see it".
- Said traveller went to the toilet, fainted and hurt her ankle on the way.
- Airlines staff went "Oh sh!t" then gave her a crap load of water for the rest of the flight.
Now suing for:
- Surgery and two months off work (Fair? Maybe, maybe not)
- Emotional damage ("withdrawal from friends")
- Broken marriage ("Because of the accident, I couldn't be … the wife that he married" - I kid you not, that's an actual quote from the article)
- Other, erm, damages ("the confidence I had for myself, it's all gone")
All blamed on the lack of water.
So, folks, how far is too far?