expired [Steam] $0: Massive Ultimate GAMIVO Clearance Steam CD Key @ Gamivo / [Android App] Freebloks VIP @ Google Play
Posting limit so adding another great offer with limited keys and you will get one random game for free
During the upcoming days, all GAMIVO customers can get one of 20 + games absolutely for FREE.
Each customer can buy one product per account. Games are spread randomly. Wish you good luck and the game you have been always dreaming about..
Two Worlds: Epic Edition
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
Knights and Merchants
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Iron Sky: Invasion
World War III: Black Gold
Earth 2140 HD
Fist of Jesus
Jack Orlando: Director's Cut
Many good reviews on this app. Enjoy :)
This is the Android version of Freebloks 3D, an implementation of the famous board game Blokus. Try to place as many tiles on the board as possible, keeping in mind only two simple rules: your tiles must touch a corner of one of your previously placed tiles, but they must not share an edge. Can you play more tiles than your opponents?
Each player has 21 tiles: 12 tiles with 5 squares, 5 tiles with 4 squares, 2 tiles with 3 squares, 1 tile with 2 squares and 1 tile with 1 square.
Players take turns in placing one tile onto the 20x20 board. The first tile for each player has to be placed in their corner of the board. Each following tile has to touch a corner of one of your previous tiles, but it must never share an edge. It may share edges with the opponents' tiles though.
If a player has no more possible move, they have to pass. The game is over when no player can place a tile.
For each player, the squares of all their tiles on the board are added up. Finishing a game with all stones placed on the board gives a 15 points bonus. If the monomino is placed last, you will get a 20 points bonus. The player with the most points wins.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Swipe the list of available tiles with your finger.
• Select and drag a tile onto the board.
• Rotate the stone using one of the 4 handles.
• To flip a stone, slide your finger from one handle toward the opposing handle.
• Place the tile in the desired position. The tile will appear green if the position is valid, and red otherwise. Possible corners are highlighted on the board for convenience.
• Tap the tile in a valid position to place it.
• You can rotate the board at any time to see the opponents' tiles.
Quit the app at any time, your current game will be saved and restored on next start.
• Supports 2-player modes, with 2 colors (Original and Blokus Duo), 4 colors (2 each).
• Customizable board sizes other than 20x20.
• Play against the computer or humans on the same device.
• Play online against your friends
• Multiplayer game via Bluetooth
• Hint and undo options
• Leaderboards and Achievements (Google Play Games)
• Looks great on tablets, too!