Retroflag GPi Case $90 + Shipping @ Core Electronics
Just a heads-up to Ozbargainers that we're running a special on the Retroflag GPi. It was already on special, though it's now $90 + shipping for a limited time.
- Genuine Retroflag hardware
- 2.8 inch IPS screen (a bright and colourful screen that brings plenty of life to retro games)
- Safe Shutdown
- Onboard speaker & volume adjust
- 3.5mm audio port
- USB cable for direct power (to play without batteries)
- 3x AA battery holder for remote power (batteries not included)
- LED power indicator
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi ZERO, ZERO W
What makes GPI stand out in the crowd is the support for Raspberry Pi Zero. Highly configurable and chances are that most people have a spare Pi Zero eagerly awaiting another project.
There's a range of distro's that would work, though RetroPie is our pick of the bunch. Here is a step by step guide for setup. Of note:
- On step 8, be sure to download RetroPie version "Raspberry Pi 0/1"
Recommended essentials if you don't have them already: