Was off to grab robinCTS's deal when I stumbled upon a bunch of these at Bunnings Keysborough. Still bought the utility light though for the size!
I bought this at Bunnings when it was $19 for a camping trip. Great little device and really bright. Lit up our camping site easily (hung the panels and lantern off branches) for hours while having dinner and then some more inside our tent - and even then, still had more juice for the next night for dinner without ever dying (didn't use the charging feature though AND the panels were put back to recharge in the morning). The panels also have magnets to hold onto the lantern and whatever else!
Had to post this deal since I had such a good experience with it.
From Coleman's website:
The Coleman 2-Panel 400L LED Lantern will be your go-to device for camping, power outages, and more. Two detachable panels make it easy to take light with you without carrying the entire lantern. Simply pop one or both panels off the base to use as a personal light or flashlight for navigating your dark campsite or house. Each magnetized panel has its own controls to adjust to your liking, and easily attaches to metal surfaces for hands-free light when you need it. The base charges the panels when connected, and features a USB charging port to keep your mobile device powered and ready to go. Combined, the lights shine up to 400 lumens for as long as 20 hours, or 40 lumens on low for up to 200 hours. The lantern is IPX4 water resistant and its LED lights last a lifetime, so they never need replacing.
- 2 take-along light panels recharge on base
- Perfect for when you need light in more than one place
- Built-in flashlight on each panel provides directional light when you need it
- Fold-down panel handles double as stands
- Magnetic panels provide hands-free light when attached to toolboxes, car hoods, steel-framed shelters and more
- USB charging port to charge your mobile devices
- Base light stays lit when panels are removed
- Fold-down lantern handle for easy carrying in a space-saving design
- Individual controls on base and each panel
- 2 modes (lantern): high, low
- 2 modes (panel): high, low, flashlight
- Lumens (lantern): 400 (high), 40 (low)
- Lumens (panel): 100 (high), 25 (low), 100 (flashlight)
- Runtime (lantern): 20 hours (high), 200 hours (low)
- Runtime (panel): 3 hours (high), 14 hours (low), 3 hours (flashlight)
- Beam distance (lantern): 13 m (high), 6 m (low)
- Beam distance (panel): 13 m (high), 6 m (low), 40 m (flashlight)
- IPX4 water-resistant design
- Base powered by 4 D batteries (sold separately)
- Each panel powered by 3 AAA NiMH batteries (included)
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
- 3-year limited warranty
From Bunnings' website:
- Model Name: 2-Panel 400 Lumen Lantern
- Model Number: 1496070
- Weight: 0.78kg
- Indoor Use: Yes
- Remote: Yes