The xiaomi mijia waterproof razor is around $55 all up, so a little bit cheaper than other places I could find it. It has decent reviews online, and is fairly cheap. In the description they say they'll send you a power adapter for the charging base based on country.
- IPX7 full body waterproof: Full shaver body is washable, easy to clean.
- 360℃ floating shaving technology, suitable for all facial contours, more clean.
- Comes with double-ring blade and blade net, ensure quickly shaving experience.
- Selected imported high quality JFE&SANDVIK steel, more durable using.
- ECM-electro chemical machining technology, shaver blade more sharper.
- Fast-charging: Only need to charge for 2 hours then can be used for 60 minutes.
- Dry or wet beard shaving are available, ultra convenient.
- With smart travel lock indicator light to prevent from mis-closing or mis-opening.
- PPG anti-fingerprint surface, more comfort to hold in hand.
- Adopts Japan motor, 3.9m/second cutting speed, particularly suitable for deep cleaning need.