Razer Blade 15 Advanced (9th Gen Intel Processor) - 256GB / RTX 2070
- 15.6-inch full HD 240hz display
- Intel Core i7-9750H
- 16 GB memory/256 GB SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
RRP for this laptop (incl the "Razer tax" is $4199 AUD). I expect that we are seeing discounts due to the fact that this model may be superseded soon.
MS Store ($4099 AUD): https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/razer-blade-15-advanced-ga...
Scorptec ($3799 AUD): https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Notebooks/Gaming-Noteboo...
JB Hifi ($3899 AUD): https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/razer-blade-15-advanced-m...
Things to note:
- Yes, this laptop only has 256GB SSD, however it is user upgradable and comes with an additional M.2 expansion slot for easy installation
- 16GB RAM model, however unlike some other gaming laptops (Dell Alienware, etc) the ram is not soldered, so you can easy upgrade to 32GB if you desire
- With Razer laptops your mileage may vary. On this very forum you will find reference to poor QA (evidenced over the 2017-2018 era models) as well as problems dealing with Razer support. The MS eBay store allows returns up to 30 days, so I would suggest if you decide to take the plunge to really weed out any concerns in those first 30 days and to exercise that refund option with Microsoft.
- The RTX 2070 card is Max-q and therefore under clocked. I would suggest if you're interested in the comparisons of this card against desktop and other non-max-q designs (vs 1070 and 1060, for instance) to review benchmarks online. The laptop seems to perform quite well in many respects. Once again, YMMV - do your research :)