This is the all time lowest prices for these very highly rated multiplayer game and this highly rated visual novel.
From the website: Pummel Party:
Pummel Party is a 4-8 player online and local-multiplayer party game. Pummel friends or AI using a wide array of absurd items in the board mode and compete to destroy friendships in the entertaining collection of minigames.
ONLINE AND LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
Play how you want. Pummel Party allows 1 to 8 players to compete both online or locally on the same screen. Whether it's online, or in person, it's all the same friendship ruining fun.
There can only be one winner here, and you know it has to be you! Battle through hazardous terrain to acquire an arsenal of weapons and items and employ them however you can to make sure that you reign victorious over your friends.
It's all out war! Use an array of absurd weapons and objects to claw your way to victory. From the simple 'Punching Glove' to the ridiculous 'Remote Controlled Eggplant' the items in Pummel Party will lead to many funny and rage inducing moments. It's never been easier or more satisfying to crush your friends aspirations of winning!
From simple nostalgic fun to unique and evolutionary Pummel Party contains a wide array of exciting minigames. Knock your friends in to the abyss in 'Snowy Spin', dig three dimensionally in 'Sandy Search' to be the first to find the treasure and make sure you're not holding the bomb when it goes off in 'Explosive Exchange'.
Just want to jump in to the action? Pummel Party includes a minigame mode so that you can get straight to the games!
Already destroyed all your friendships or just need to fill out your roster? Pummel Party includes full bot integration meaning you can still play or practice Pummel Party with any number of real players.
From the website: Tokyo Dark:
Detective Ito`s partner is missing, but what starts as a straightforward case soon spirals into a twisted nightmare that causes Ito to confront her past and question her own sanity.
Tokyo Dark places the narrative in your hands. Your decisions and actions change Detective Ito's state of mind, opening doors to different possibilities as you attempt to find your partner and understand the dark and horrifying world around you.
- The S.P.I.N (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) system keeps track of every decision you make, changing how other characters react and the actions available to you.
- A deliciously dark delve into the world beneath Tokyo, that will leave you questioning each and every decision.
- A branching narrative that delivers 11 exciting endings.
- A NewGame+ mode that positions you at the fork of each of Tokyo Dark's 11 endings.
- Beautifully animated sequences produced by Graphinica - a world class anime studio.
- The exploration, discovery and puzzle solving found in Point and Click Adventures married with narrative depth and intrigue of visual novels.
- Original soundtrack by Reign of Fury front man Matt
Localization by Japanese novelist Ureshino Kimi.
Will the past come back to haunt you, or will you stand by your decisions?