Another freebie from Steam. It is currently $7.50 but will be from from 18 April.
From the website:
A super-powerful new sandbox building game from the creators of Robocraft.
Build complete working games from blocks and parts without the need to code using one of the most powerful sandbox building engines available. Build games in minutes and publish them to the cloud for others to play with the click of a button. Play many games created by the Gamecraft community, rate them, comment on them, subscribe to them, with new games being published every day.
An incredibly versatile block building engine allows players to create games of all kinds. Environment, game logic, and stupendous physics all made possible with a powerful new block building engine, so no need to code.
One of the most powerful and open sandbox physics engines on the market. Thousands of rigid-bodies, complex physics simulated joints, and a user-friendly wiring system combine to really open up possibilities for sandbox building fans.
Play many games created by the Gamecraft community. Rate them, comment on them, subscribe to them. New games are published every day.
- MULTIPLAYER - Craft and Play PvP, Co-op online and locally hosted multiplayer games
- CO-OP CRAFTING - Collaborate and build in real-time with friends
- COLLABORATE - Large scale collaboration allowing the community to share prefabs to make large scale projects easier and faster to create
- AI UNITS - AI enemies and AI-controlled vehicles for PVE games
- GUNS - First-person character wielded guns and vehicle-mounted guns
- DESTRUCTION - Realistic physics simulated damage and destruction
- BUILD EM UPS - Support for multiplayer games where players battle and race with their own purpose-built machines