Not quite as cheap as previous deals of $1.49/$1.59 but still a significant discount.
Also cheaper on Steam $1.50 https://store.steampowered.com/app/960090/Bloons_TD_6/
Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available. Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
GoatZ is the latest official addition to the Goat Simulator universe, and is a fine contender for the dumbest thing to come from Coffee Stain Studios yet - GOATS AND ZOMBIES IN THE SAME GAME! Well if you’re not already yelling at your mom to buy the game for you right away, maybe this will impress you a bit more:
- Official new app from the idiots that brought you Goat Simulator
- Mandatory crafting system - Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
- Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
- Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
- Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
- Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
- Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers - shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
Goat Simulator: Payday is the most criminally realistic goat simulation yet! Starring 4 new main thugs - A flying flamingo, a wheelchairing dolphin, a spitting camel and a goat that’s just really handsome.
Use PRANKNET © to find your new crew some smash & grab heists, then blast away your stolen cash on different things. Mostly masks. Okay only masks.
Coffee Stain Studios brings next-gen Goat MMO simulation to mobile devices. You no longer have to fantasize about being a simulated goat in a simulated MMO, your dreams have finally come true!
* Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
* Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math
* Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
* There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie
* Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
You've already been through the zombie apocalypze in Goat Z and made friends with NPCs in the computed world of Goat MMO Simulator. What on earth is there left for you to do? The answer is NOTHING! Thats why we leave earth behind and travel to space!
Be a space goat and build a space colony by headbutting people and taking their money. Who knows best how to spend it but a goat? Build a Command bridge training simulator, a space museum or even your very own spaceship. Shoot down asteroids and space pirates or travel to a nearby planet.
You no longer have to fantasize about colonizing space as a simulated goat. Your dreams have finally come true!
Includes a Valentine themed level and love(ly) goats.
- Be the first goat in space
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history
- So much content you will have to charge your phone lots of times
- Tons of unlockable goats with special powers - Create black holes, 3D print stuff in the world and fling people with your mind