I made a available for testing announcement earlier this month for the official OzBargain Mobile App. However that post was sharing the announcement with Dark Mode (which was also made available for all logged in users earlier today). So I think I should probably make a separate post for OzBargain Mobile App and related announcements.
The initial version was published on Google Play Store on 15 April, and it should be available for most Android phones. iPhone version is available on App Store on 7 July.
OzBargain on Google Play or App Store
Here's the simple description:
OzBargain is the most popular bargain hunting community in Australia where hundreds of deals are shared every single day. It is free for everyone to use, and everyone can sign up to share the bargains they found, discover & vote on new deals, and discuss the in's and out's of favourite deals.
With the official OzBargain app, you can
- Browse the front page deals and new deals
- Browse deals from different categories
- Log into OzBargain for customised feed
The best way to use OzBargain on the mobile is still opening OzBargain website on a browser. However the app would be useful for those who insist using an app.
- 1.3.1: Fix app crash issue on starting up on Android 8. 20 May 2020
- 1.3.0: Dark mode, open deal in browser, home page customisation 18 May 2020
- 1.2.0: OzBargain notification support. 29 Apr 2020
- 1.1.0: Competition listings. 19 Apr 2020
- 1.0.0: Initial version, with deal listings, quick search, login, etc. 15 Apr 2020
- 1.0: Initial version, which is built from the same source as 1.3 on Android. 7 July 2020