Get a 6.6kW solar system fully installed from $4,078 + $1,888 Vic Gov no-interest loan (after $1,888 Vic Gov rebate)
- 20 x Q-Cells 330W Q.Maxx G5 Tier 1 Solar Panels (12-year Product & 25-year Performance Warranty)
- Fronius Primo Inverter (Top 5 PV inverter supplier globally with a 10-year warranty)
- Optional upgrade to SolarEdge DC optimised inverter solution from an additional $950
Book in a no-obligation telephone consultation to discuss here - https://info.ekoenergy.co/meetings/kez-hassan1
Solar investment can be bundled into reduced mortgage repayments with BankAustralia's Clean Energy Home Loan starting from 1.74% fixed for 3yrs. More details here - https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/531710
Highly recommend you register for updates on the Victorian Governments Solar Homes Program by heading to https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/subscribe and their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SolarVictoriaAU/
Why eko energy;
- Originally established in 2007, we have installed over 9,000 systems across Australia.
- Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer.
- Australian backed warranties on our entire Tier 1 product range.
- Preferred installer to over 20 councils residents via our solar bulk-buy programs. (https://info.ekoenergy.co/solar-bulk-buy)
- Strong financial backing from electricity retailer EnergyAustralia who has a 49% stake in our parent company Echo Group (https://www.energyaustralia.com.au/energyaustralias-partners...)
*Inclusive of the maximum $1,888 Victorian Government Rebate & $1,888 interest-free loan from www.solar.vic.gov.au subject to meeting Solar Victoria's eligibility criteria and approval. Based on a single storey, tin roof, no split arrays, suitable switchboard, single-phase power, & Melbourne metro.
Disclaimer: I work for www.ekoenergy.co