Feel free to move/remove if this is inappropriate to post here. Not sure if I should have posted it under freebies or forums or not at all.
I think it might be of use for those who want to build or purchase land in the future, especially those in Victoria. I'm unsure how many tickets are left but I think they are limited.
From the event website:
What should you check to better manage risk before land purchase in Victoria, Australia? An architect's view.
This webinar is ideal for you if:
- you are planning to purchase a land and build your dream home, either an off-the-shelf or custom design
- you are planning to purchase a land for a new development
- you are interested in becoming a developer and would like to be better informed
- you are a property advocate and would like to better service your clients
- you are a student or a junior architect or building designer wanting to improve your knowledge
Note: You will need the zoom app installed to be able to join the webinar
Date and Time
Fri., 29 May 2020
10:00 am – 11:00 am AEST
I'm not the person holding it but I've ticked the box with the affiliation as I know her personally. And no, she didn't ask me to post it on Ozbargain, I just thought it might be useful to the community here.
Also, I'm unsure if I should post the company website here or not so I left it out. If you want to find it out, do a simple Google search. I don't want to break any rules.